Monday, November 14, 2011

Welcome to my new blog

My goals for my blog page is to share ideas and activities that I use in my family child care program to help give other early childhood professionals inspirations. 
I work hard to create a professional image for early childhood professionals and myself.  Family child care providers are no longer just seen as babysitters. 
I am a licensed family child care provider in the state of Illinois.  I had my program accredited in 2005 and have recieved several Illinois credentials and certificates.  I am an active member in 2 professional organizations and continue my education and training yearly to stay up-to-date on all the newest early childhood trends.
I teach my daycare children daily by involving dramatic play activities, math, science, reading, music, indoor and outdoor play, and lots of other fun activities.
I will post pictures of my ideas used for storing materials and room setup and how I make it work with my job and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment